These Mini Candy Corn Cheesecakes are easy to make and such a fun Halloween dessert! If you’re looking for Halloween party food ideas, these are perfect for sharing.
- 1 1/2 cups (201g) Oreo crumbs
- 2 tbsp (41g) butter, melted
- 12 ounces (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 2 tbsp (16g) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Yellow gel icing color
- Orange gel icing color
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 5 tbsp (36g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Orange gel icing color
- Ghost toppers
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C). Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan and spray with non stick baking spray.
2. Combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 2 tablespoons per cup) and press into the bottoms.
3. Bake the crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool while you make the filling.
4. To make the filling, reduce oven to 300°F (148°C). In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and flour until combined (Use low speed to keep less air from getting into the batter, which can cause cracks). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
5. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until well combined.
6. Add the eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
7. Divide the batter evenly into three bowls. Leave one as is, then color one orange and the other yellow.
8. Layer the colored batter into the crusts, starting with a tablespoon of yellow batter in each cup, then a tablespoon of orange, then a tablespoon of white. The cups should be mostly full.
9. Bake the cheesecakes for about 15 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the door closed for another 10 minutes.
10. Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-20 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling.
11. When cheesecakes are cooled, remove them from the pan.
12. To make the whipped cream topping, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form. Color the whipped cream with a little orange gel icing color.
13. Pipe the whipped cream onto the tops of the cheesecakes and add topper, if using.
14. Refrigerate the cheesecakes in an airtight container until ready to serve. Cheesecakes are best for 2-3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 mini cheesecake
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 17.5 g
- Sodium: 152.6 mg
- Fat: 19.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.9 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 79.3 mg
Keywords: mini candy corn cheesecakes, candy corn dessert, halloween dessert, halloween food ideas, halloween party food, halloween recipes, halloween themed food