These Maple Bacon Rice Krispie Treats are an awesome no bake dessert recipe. Filled with delicious sweet and salty flavors, these rice krispie treats couldn’t be any better!
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 10 oz package marshmallows, any size
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp maple extract
- 6 cups rice krispie cereal
- 16 oz chocolate candiquick
- sea salt, optional
1. Prepare a 9×13 baking pan with baking spray.
2. Melt butter in a large pot over low heat.
3. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until they are fully melted.
4. Stir in maple syrup, maple extract and chopped bacon. Remove pan from heat.
5. Stir in rice krispies cereal until it is completely coated in marshmallow mixture.
6. Press rice krispies evenly into baking pan. Don’t press too hard, or your treats will be hard.
7. Melt chocolate candiquick in the microwave.
8. Pour chocolate over rice krispies and spread into an even layer.
9. Sprinkle a little sea salt over the chocolate.
10. Allow rice krispies to cool completely, then cut into bars.
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 27.7 g
- Sodium: 158.5 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.7 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 12 mg
Keywords: rice krispie treat recipe, best rice krispie treat recipe, best rice krispie treats, how to make rice krispie treats, homemade rice krispie treats, no bake dessert, easy no bake dessert, bacon recipe