Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Puppy Chow
Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Puppy Chow is a delicious combination of Chex cereal, Funfetti cake mix and Oreos! This easy no bake dessert is perfect for sharing with family and friends.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: about 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- 10 oz white chocolate, white candy melts or almond bark
- 5 cups rice chex cereal
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix
- 10 finely crushed golden birthday cake oreos (I used my food processor)
- 10 or more chopped golden birthday cake oreos
1. Put rice chex cereal and finely crushed oreos into a medium sized bowl. Mix them up a little bit.
2. Slowly melt white candy melts in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds or so to make sure it doesn’t burn.
3. Add melted white candy melts to chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
4. Add the powdered sugar and funfetti cake mix to the white chocolate covered chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly with powdered sugar.
5. Allow to dry and add chopped oreos.
Keywords: recipe for puppy chow, how to make puppy chow, puppy chow chex, puppy chow chex recipe, dessert with oreo, oreo dessert recipe, no bake oreo dessert, oreo dessert no bake