This Gingerbread Cheesecake Trifle is an easy no-bake holiday dessert! It has layers of thick gingerbread cookies, no-bake gingerbread cheesecake, caramel and whipped cream. It’s perfect for holiday parties!
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of cloves
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 3 tbsp milk
- 20 oz cool whip, divided
- 14 oz gingerbread cookies (I used about 2 1/2 boxes of these cookies)
- 1 cup caramel sauce, divided
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
2. Add ginger, cinnamon, cloves, molasses and milk and mix until smooth.
3. Stir in 8 oz of Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
4. In a large trifle dish, break up gingerbread cookies to make an even layer.
5. Top cookies with half of cream cheese mixture.
6. Top cream cheese mixture with 1/2 a cup of caramel sauce.
7. Top caramel sauce with about 6 oz of Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
8. Repeat steps 4-7, then finish off trifle with gingerbread crumbs.
9. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 4 hours. Can be made the night before and refrigerated overnight.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 506
- Sugar: 50.6 g
- Sodium: 327 mg
- Fat: 27.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 62.5 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 38.3 mg
Keywords: gingerbread trifle, christmas dessert recipe, christmas dessert, easy christmas dessert, best christmas dessert, christmas trifle, trifle recipe