1. With a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Add dry cake mix, cornstarch and sprinkles. Mix well. Dough will be thick and sticky.
4. Stir in white chocolate chips.
5. Place dough in clear wrap and refrigerate overnight.
6. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Place parchment circle the size of your cake pan in bottom of pan and grease the sides. This will help you remove the cookie cake from the pan after it’s baked.
8. Spread dough evenly in cake pan.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done. The edges should be golden. The center may not seem totally done, but it will firm and cook a little more as it cools. You could cook it for longer, but I like my cookie cake super soft and chewy.
10. Allow cookie cake to cool completely in pan before removing. As it cools, it will firm up and you should be able to remove it from the pan without the center breaking (like I said, super moist!). Certainly if you have a spring form pan, that makes it even easier.
1. Beat the shortening and butter until smooth.
2. Slowly add 3 cups of powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
3. Mix in the vanilla extract and 1 tbsp water.
4. Add the rest of the powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Add more water to get the right consistency.
5. Add desired icing color.
Keywords: cookie cake recipe, chocolate chip cookie cake, chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, white chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate chip cookie recipe, how to make a cookie cake