This Funfetti Cake Batter Cinnamon Roll Casserole With Rainbow Chip Icing is made with boxed cake mix for an easy festive breakfast recipe that can also double as dessert!
- 2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup funfetti cake mix
- 2–3 tbsp sprinkles
- Icing from cinnamon rolls and/or Rainbow Chip Icing
- Additional sprinkles (optional)
1. Grease a 13×9 baking dish.
2. Cut each cinnamon roll into 8 pieces. Spread them evenly across the bottom of the baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Add in milk, cinnamon, vanilla, funfetti cake mix and sprinkles and mix until well blended.
4. Pour egg mixture over cinnamon roll pieces.
5. Sprinkle a few extra sprinkles over the top.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until just golden brown.
7. Serve with icing from cinnamon rolls or rainbow chip icing that has been warmed up a little to allow easy pouring.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 247
- Sugar: 16.1 g
- Sodium: 521.5 mg
- Fat: 8.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.3 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 62.2 mg
Keywords: birthday breakfast, birthday breakfast ideas, cinnamon roll casserole, easy cinnamon roll recipe, easy breakfast idea, cake mix dessert, funfetti cake mix recipes, recipes with funfetti cake mix