This Eggnog Spice Blondie Cheesecake has a blondie base that’s full of my favorite spices of the season – cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. The no-bake eggnog cheesecake on top is smooth, thick and creamy. It’s a moist, chewy and wonderful cheesecake!
1. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add brown sugar and whisk to combine.
4. Add the vanilla, egg and egg white and whisk until incorporated.
5. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
8. Pour batter into springform pan and bake for 30-33 minutes.
9. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove from pan to finish cooling.
10. Once the blondie is cool, make the cheesecake. Add cornstarch and eggnog to a small sauce pan and heat on medium-high until eggnog is hot and just starting to simmer around the edges. Do not boil.
11. Sprinkle gelatin over eggnog and turn heat to low. Whisk gelatin into eggnog until smooth, then remove from heat and set aside to cool. (I put it into another bowl and then in the fridge to speed cooling – about 5 minutes)
12. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
13. Add eggnog mixture and nutmeg to cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined.
14. Fold in Cool Whip.
15. Place blondie back into the springform pan.
16. Spread cheesecake evenly on top of blondie, then put in refrigerator until firm about 3-4 hours.
17. To make whipped cream, add heavy whipping cream to a large mixing bowl and whip on high speed until it begins to thicken.
18. Add powdered sugar and whip until it you get stiff peaks.
19. Pipe whipped cream around edges of cheesecake. Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve.
Keywords: eggnog cheesecake, christmas dessert, homemade cheesecake recipe, homemade cheesecake, eggnog dessert, holiday desserts