These Easy Fluffy Homemade Waffles are crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside and full of buttery vanilla flavor! Our whole family can’t get enough of these delicious waffles!
- 2 cups (260g) all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (52g) sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (56g) unsalted Challenge butter
- 2 cups (480ml) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat your waffle iron and set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, add the butter and few tablespoons of the milk. Melt the butter in the microwave and stir to combine it with the milk.
4. Add the butter mixture to the rest of the milk, then add the eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk well to combine.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently whisk together to combine. Don’t over mix. A few lumps are fine.
6. Add waffle mix to your hot waffle iron and cook according to your waffles iron’s instructions.
7. Serve warm!
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 9.6 g
- Sodium: 194.9 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.7 g
- Protein: 6.9 g
- Cholesterol: 63 mg
Keywords: waffle recipe, homemade waffle recipe, best waffle recipe, homemade, easy