This Easy Banana Bread Recipe makes moist quick bread FULL of banana flavor! It’s a classic recipe that’s perfect for all those over ripe bananas!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl fitted with the whisk attachment, add the butter and brown sugar and beat together until light in color and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until just combined before adding the next.
5. Add the sour cream, mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix util combined.
6. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Do not over mix or you’ll end up with tough banana bread.
7. Add the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 60-65 minutes. To test for doneness, a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf should come out clean.
8. Remove loaf from the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan. Slice and serve when ready.
9. Store the bread in an air tight container at room temperature for 3-5 days, or in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: banana bread, quick bread, easy banana bread recipe, best banana bread recipe, how to make banana bread, moist banana bread