This Easy Apple Crisp is made with fresh sliced apples coated in a cinnamon and brown sugar sauce, then topped with a cinnamon oat topping!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add all of the ingredients for the topping, except for the butter, to a medium sized bowl and stir to combine.
3. Add the cold butter and use a pastry cutter or fork to cut the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly and comes together. Set aside.
4. Combine all the ingredients for the apples and stir together so that the apples are well coated, then pour the mixture into an 8 or 9 inch square dish. 5. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the apples.
6. Bake for about 40 minutes, until the topping is golden around the edges and the apples are tender. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes prior to serving.
Keywords: apple crisp