This creamy Cornbread Casserole is a sweet and savory side dish that you won’t be able to resist! It’s super easy to make and perfect for the holidays.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (230g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (112g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (26g) sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8.5 ounce package cornbread mix (I use Jiffy)
- 15 oz can whole corn kernels, drained
- 15 oz can creamed corn
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, butter, sugar and salt and whisk until well combined.
- Add the cornbread mix, whole corn kernels and creamed corn and stir together until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 55-60 minutes, or until the top and edges are lightly brown. If it seems a little jiggly in the middle, that’s fine.
- Remove casserole from oven and serve warm.
Keywords: cornbread casserole recipe, jiffy cornbread casserole, cornbread recipe, best cornbread recipe, sweet cornbread recipe, moist cornbread recipe, easy cornbread recipe