1. Spread a piece of parchment paper out over a cookie sheet.
2. Melt chocolate candy melts in a microwaveable bowl, microwaving for about 30 seconds at a time and stirring each time so that the chocolate doesn’t burn, until fully melted and smooth.
3. Repeat the same melting process with the pink candy melts.
4. When both kinds of candy melts are melted, spread the dark chocolate into an even layer over the parchment paper, being careful not to make it too thin.
5. Quickly drizzle the pink candy melts over the chocolate, then use a toothpick or spatula to swirl it through the chocolate.
6. Quickly drop conversation hearts onto the chocolate before it hardens.
7. Allow chocolate to hard completely, then cut into pieces.
Keywords: chocolate bark recipe, valentines dessert, valentines day dessert, valentines day recipe, valentines recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe few ingredients, easy homemade dessert