1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, cornstarch and baking soda to a medium sized bowl and combine.
5. With the mixer on low speed, add flour mixture to butter and sugar mixture.
6. Stir in old fashioned oats. Dough will be thick.
7. To make the cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese and sugars together.
8. Add egg, cinnamon and vanilla and mix until well combined.
9. To make the apple filling, combine chopped apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Toss to coat.
10. Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper.
11. Spread just over half of the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
12. Spread cheesecake mixture evenly over oatmeal cookie base.
13. Add apple mixture evenly on top of cheesecake.
14. Crumble the remaining cookie dough on top of the apples.
15. Bake for 32-34 minutes. Edges should be lightly browned, center may still be a bit jiggly but will firm as it cools.
16. Allow to cool completely in refrigerator before slicing. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Keywords: cheesecake bars, recipe for cheesecake bars, oatmeal bars recipe, recipe for oatmeal bars, cookie bars, apple cheesecake, apple crumble recipe, apple dessert recipe