Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie is an easy to make, no bake dessert recipe that is so tasty! This ice cream pie is made with an Oreo crust, no churn vanilla ice cream filled with edible cookie dough and mini chocolate chips!
MAKE THE COOKIE DOUGH:
1. Add the butter, brown sugar and sugar to a large mixer bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
2. Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
3. Add the flour and salt and mix until well combined.
4. Add the milk to help the cookie dough come together, then stir in the mini chocolate chips. Add additional milk, if needed to help everything come together.
5. Make balls of cookie dough that are about the size of chickpeas. Set them in the freezer to freeze.
MAKE THE PIE CRUST:
6. Add the Oreos to a food processor or blender and grind into fine crumbs. You do not need to remove the filling from the Oreos.
7. Add the Oreo crumbs to a bowl and combined with the melted butter.
8. Pour the mixture into a 9 or 10 inch pie pan (I like to grease mine to ensure no sticking) and press into an even layer on the bottom and up the sides.
9. Put the crust in the freezer while you make the filling.
MAKE THE PIE FILLING:
10. In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar until well combined and smooth.
11. Add the milk and vanilla extract and mix until well combined and smooth. Set mixture aside.
12. In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
13. Add about half of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold to combine.
14. Add the rest of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold to combine.
15. Stir in a 1/4 cup of the mini chocolate chips and about half of the frozen cookie dough balls.
16. Pour the filling into the pie crust and spread evenly. Freeze the pie until firm, 4-5 hours or overnight.
17. To finish off the pie, make the whipped cream topping. Add everything to a large mixer bowl and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
18. Pipe swirls around the edge of the pie and finish it off with the remaining cookie dough balls and the final 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
19. You can serve the pie right out of the freezer, or let it sit and soften for about 15 minutes before serving.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, ice cream pie, ice cream pie recipe, no bake desserts, ice cream pie recipes, recipe for ice cream pie, easy recipes for no bake desserts, easy no bake dessert