Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie is an easy to make, no bake dessert recipe that is so tasty! This ice cream pie is made with an Oreo crust, no churn vanilla ice cream filled with edible cookie dough and mini chocolate chips!
- 6 tbsp (84g) butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup (75g) packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (26g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (130g) all purpose flour, toasted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp milk
- 1/3 cup (56g) mini chocolate chips
- 24 Oreos (2 cups | 268g Oreo crumbs)
- 4 tbsp (56g) butter, melted (salted or unsalted is fine)
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (52g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (56g) packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/2 cup (58g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (85g) mini chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/4 cup (29g) powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp (14g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
MAKE THE COOKIE DOUGH:
1. Add the butter, brown sugar and sugar to a large mixer bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
2. Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
3. Add the flour and salt and mix until well combined.
4. Add the milk to help the cookie dough come together, then stir in the mini chocolate chips. Add additional milk, if needed to help everything come together.
5. Make balls of cookie dough that are about the size of chickpeas. Set them in the freezer to freeze.
MAKE THE PIE CRUST:
7. Add the Oreo crumbs to a bowl and combined with the melted butter.
8. Pour the mixture into a 9 or 10 inch pie pan (I like to grease mine to ensure no sticking) and press into an even layer on the bottom and up the sides.
9. Put the crust in the freezer while you make the filling.
MAKE THE PIE FILLING:
To toast the flour, bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, ice cream pie, ice cream pie recipe, no bake desserts, ice cream pie recipes, recipe for ice cream pie, easy recipes for no bake desserts, easy no bake dessert