This Caramel Pumpkin Spice Blondie Streusel Cheesecake is the perfect Fall dessert! Made with a pumpkin blondie on the bottom, spiced cheesecake on top, and a homemade streusel topping with caramel sauce that’s to die for!
1. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan (or cake pan) with parchment paper and grease the sides. Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
2. Add the melted butter and brown sugar to a medium sized bowl and and whisk to combine.
3. Add the vanilla, egg and egg white and whisk until combined.
4. Fold in the pumpkin puree.
5. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
6. Gently fold the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, folding just until combined. Do not overmix.
7. Spread batter evenly into springform pan and bake for 27-30 minutes.
8. Allow the blondie to sit for 3-5 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
9. Once the blondie is cool, make the cheesecake. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and all spice and mix until well combined.
10. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
11. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
12. Place the blondie back into the 9 inch springform pan. Line the sides of the pan with parchment paper that sticks about an inch above the sides of the pan to account for possible overflow.
13. Top the blondie with the cheesecake mixture and spread into an even layer, then refrigerate until firm, about 5-6 hours.
14. Once firm, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan.
15. To make the streusel, preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
16. Add the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter to a medium sized bowl and mix with a fork until all ingredients are well combined and crumbly.
17. Sprinkle the mixture evenly onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 6-8 minutes, until lightly crispy, then set aside to cool.
18. Once cool, crumble the streusel back into pieces, if needed, and sprinkle over the cheesecake. Drizzle the cheesecake with caramel sauce, if desired, then serve.
Keywords: pumpkin dessert, pumpkin cheesecake, easy cheesecake, homemade cheesecake, how to make cheesecake, thanksgiving dessert idea