1. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add brown sugar and whisk to combine.
4. Add the vanilla, egg and egg white and whisk until incorporated
5. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until combined.
7. Fold in finely chopped apples.
8. Pour batter into springform pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
9. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to finish cooling.
11. Once the blondie and caramel are cool, make the cheesecake. Beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth.
12. Add about 3/4 cup of caramel sauce and apple pie spice and mix until combined. Set mixture aside.
13. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
14. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in two parts.
15. Place blondie back into the springform pan.
16. Spread cheesecake evenly on top of blondie, then put in refrigerator until firm about 3-4 hours.
17. Combine apples, lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar in a medium saucepan and toss to coat.
18. Add butter and cook apples on medium-high for about 15-20 minutes, or until at preferred softness.
19. Allow apples to cool for 10-15 minutes, then put on top of cheesecake.
20. To make cinnamon whipped cream, freeze a metal bowl and whisk attachment for 10-15 minutes.
21. Remove bowl from freezer, add heavy whipping cream, and whip on high speed until it begins to thicken.
22. Add powdered sugar and cinnamon and whip until it you get stiff peaks.
23. Pipe whipped cream around edges of cheesecake.
24. Drizzle more caramel sauce over finished cheesecake, if desired.
*Recipe for caramel sauce makes about 1 1/2 cups worth of caramel. I made a whole recipe and used about half of it in the cheesecake and then drizzled more over the top of the cheesecake. You’ll end up with leftover caramel.
Keywords: caramel apple cake, caramel apple dump cake, caramel cheesecake, apple cheesecake, apple cheesecake pie, blondie recipe, apple cake, apple cake recipe, best apple cake recipe, moist apple cake recipe