This Caramel Apple Blondie Cheesecake is pure caramel apple heaven, I kid you not. It has layers of apple spice blondie and no-bake caramel cheesecake, and it’s topped with cinnamon apples and caramel sauce!
APPLE SPICE BLONDIE
- 3/4 cup (168g) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups (216g) brown sugar, unpacked
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 1/2 cups (195g) flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup (79g) chopped apple (about 1/2 an apple)
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (72g) brown sugar, unpacked
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce*
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream, cold
- 5 tbsp (44g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp (56g) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
CINNAMON WHIPPED CREAM
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (29g) powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add brown sugar and whisk to combine.
4. Add the vanilla, egg and egg white and whisk until incorporated
5. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until combined.
7. Fold in finely chopped apples.
8. Pour batter into springform pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
9. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to finish cooling.
10. Make the caramel sauce and allow to cool completely.
11. Once the blondie and caramel are cool, make the cheesecake. Beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth.
12. Add the caramel sauce and apple pie spice and mix until combined. Set mixture aside.
13. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
14. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in two parts.
15. Place blondie back into the springform pan.
16. Spread cheesecake evenly on top of blondie, then put in refrigerator until firm about 3-4 hours.
17. Combine apples, lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar in a medium saucepan and toss to coat.
18. Add butter and cook apples on medium-high for about 15-20 minutes, or until at preferred softness.
19. Allow apples to cool for 10-15 minutes, then put on top of cheesecake.
20. To make cinnamon whipped cream, freeze a metal bowl and whisk attachment for 10-15 minutes.
21. Remove bowl from freezer, add heavy whipping cream, and whip on high speed until it begins to thicken.
22. Add powdered sugar and cinnamon and whip until it you get stiff peaks.
23. Pipe whipped cream around edges of cheesecake.
24. Drizzle more caramel sauce over finished cheesecake, if desired.
*Recipe for caramel sauce makes about 1 1/2 cups worth of caramel. I made a whole recipe and used about half of it in the cheesecake and then drizzled more over the top of the cheesecake. You’ll end up with leftover caramel.
- I definitely recommend this easy caramel sauce. It firms up in the fridge, which helps your cheesecake filling firm up. If you use a store bought caramel sauce, it’ll likely be soft and pourable when cold, meaning your filling won’t firm up as well.
- Instead of homemade whipped cream in the filling, you could use 4 oz of Cool Whip.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 490
- Sugar: 47.8 g
- Sodium: 252.3 mg
- Fat: 26.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.6 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 84.2 mg
Keywords: caramel apple cake, caramel apple dump cake, caramel cheesecake, apple cheesecake, apple cheesecake pie, blondie recipe, apple cake, apple cake recipe, best apple cake recipe, moist apple cake recipe