This Banana Split Icebox Cake is a blend of my favorite fruity flavors! Banana, pineapple, strawberry and cherry are topped with chocolate and caramel sauce! It’s no-bake, easy to make banana split heaven!
- 5.1 oz box instant banana pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 14.4 oz box graham crackers
- 1 lb strawberries, washed, dried and sliced
- 8 oz can pineapple tidbits, drained, washed and patted dry
- 10–12 marachino cherries, chopped
- chocolate sauce
- caramel sauce
- handful of chopped walnuts
1. Make the banana pudding by whisking together the pudding mix and milk according to package directions.
2. Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
3. Add 1/2 a cup of banana pudding to cream cheese mixture and mix until incorporated.
4. Fold in 2/3 of the cool whip to cream cheese mixture.
5. To begin the layers, put a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9×13 pan. You might have to break some to fill in the gaps. I used about one sleeve per layer (there were 3 in the box).
6. Top graham crackers with half of the cream cheese mixture and spread evenly.
7. Top cream cheese mixture with a layer of thinly sliced strawberries.
8. Top strawberries with 1/2 of the banana pudding. Spread into an even layer
9. Add another layer of graham crackers.
10. Top with the other half of the cream cheese mixture and spread into an even layer.
11. Top with pineapple tidbits and cherries.
12. Add remaining banana pudding and spread into an even layer.
13. Add another layer of graham crackers.
14. Top with remaining 1/3 of cool whip and spread into an even, thin layer.
15. Top with chocolate and caramel sauce and walnuts.
16. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until ready to serve. The graham crackers will soften as it sits and the flavors will meld together.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 22.5 g
- Sodium: 418.7 mg
- Fat: 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.7 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 13.9 mg
Keywords: banana split cake, banana split cake recipe, banana split, banana split dessert, banana split recipe, recipe of banana split, banana cake recipe, easy banana cake recipe, icebox cake, icebox cake recipe