1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add brown sugar and whisk to combine.
4. Add the vanilla extract and egg and whisk until incorporated
5. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until combined.
7. Fold in chopped apples.
8. Pour blondie batter into an 8 inch skillet.
9. Combine chopped apples, cinnamon and brown sugar for apple topping and add to a small, oven safe dish like a ramekin.
10. Add blondie and ramekin to oven and bake blondie for about 35-40 minutes, removing ramekin about halfway through, or when apples look cooked.
9. Allow blondie to cool for about 30 minutes (it will continue to cook a little as it cools), then top with cinnamon apples, ice cream and caramel sauce.
Keywords: blondie recipe, best blondie recipe, best apple pie recipe, apple cinnamon recipe, apple cinnamon, blondie brownie recipe, fall dessert, fall dessert recipe