1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon to medium sized bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Add the butter and sugars to large mixer bowl and cream together until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes. You should be able to see the change in color and texture.
4. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
5. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until well combined and the cookie dough comes together.
6. Add the oats, cranberries and pecan pieces and stir until everything is evenly distributed.
7. Place large tablespoon-sized balls of cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheet.
8. Bake 8-9 minutes. Cookies may look a little undercooked in the center, but will continue to cook and firm as they cool. Do not over bake.
9. Let the cookies cool for about 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
10. Once the cookies are cool, melt the white chocolate in a small bowl.
11. Dip cookies, one at a time, into the chocolate and gently shake to remove excess chocolate.
12. Set on parchment paper to dry and sprinkle with crushed pecans, if desired.
13. Store cookies in an air tight container at room temperature. Cookies are best for 2-3 days.
Keywords: easy oatmeal cookies, white chocolate cookies, chocolate dipped cookies, christmas cookies, cookie exchange recipe, holiday cookies, oatmeal cranberry cookies, white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies