Valentine’s Day Strawberries and Cream Puppy Chow is a no bake dessert recipe that makes a cute & festive treat for Valentine’s Day. This easy puppy chow is perfect for sharing with family and friends!
- 5 cups rice chex cereal, divided
- 5 oz white melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 5 oz red or pink melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup strawberry cake mix, toasted
- 1 cup white, pink and red M&Ms
1. Divide the rice chex cereal evenly between two medium sized bowls, with 2 1/2 cups in each bowl.
2. Melt the white melting chocolate according to package directions, typically microwaving for about 30 second intervals, stirring well between each, until melted and smooth. Add the melted white chocolate to one bowl of the chex cereal and gently stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
4. Add the powdered sugar to the white chocolate covered chex cereal and gently stir to coat evenly with powdered sugar. You could add the chex cereal and powdered sugar to a ziplock bag, then shake as well.
5. Repeat the same process with the red/pink melting chocolate and strawberry cake mix (instead of the powdered sugar).
6. Allow to dry completely and then combine the two kinds of puppy chow together and add the M&Ms.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 637
- Sugar: 70.1 g
- Sodium: 326 mg
- Fat: 26.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 94.4 g
- Protein: 6.7 g
- Cholesterol: 16.8 mg
Keywords: recipe for puppy chow, how to make puppy chow, puppy chow chex, puppy chow chex recipe, valentines dessert, dessert for valentine's day, valentine's day dessert, no bake dessert