This Tropical Watermelon Lemonade Cocktail is my new favorite drink for summer! Made with delicious Georgia watermelon, it could’nt be more light or refreshing!
- 7 1/2 cup watermelon chunks
- 4 1/2 cups lemonade
- 2 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- 2 3/4–3 cups rum
- 1 1/4–1 1/2 cups coconut rum
1. Place watermelon chunks into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour watermelon juice through a fine mesh sieve and discard pulp. You should have about 6 cups of watermelon juice.
3. Combine watermelon juice, lemonade, pineapple juice, rum and coconut rum. Stir to combine. Add more or less rum, as desired.
4. Serve cocktail over ice and garnish glasses with watermelon and lemon slices, if desired.
Keywords: watermelon cocktail, lemonade cocktail, tropical cocktail, summer cocktail, easy cocktail, best cocktail, cocktail recipe