1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9 inch cake pan with a circle of parchment paper in the bottom and grease the sides.
2. To prepare the streusel, add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, toffee bits and melted butter to a medium sized bowl and mix with a fork until all ingredients are incorporated. Set aside.
3. To make the cake batter, beat sugar and butter until light in color and fluffy, 3-4 minutes.
4. Add sour cream and coffee creamer and mix until well incorporated.
5. Add egg whites and almond extract and mix until smooth.
6. Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
7. Add dry ingredients to batter and mix until smooth.
8. Spread half of the cake batter into the bottom of the cake pan.
9. Top batter with about half of the streusel mixture.
10. Spread remaining cake batter over streusel.
11. Sprinkle remaining streusel over the top of the cake batter.
12. Bake for 28-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs.
13. Remove cake from oven and allow to cool in the pan for about 15 minutes. Then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
14. To make the glaze, combine powdered sugar and coffee creamer in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. You can always add a little more creamer or sugar, if needed.
15. Drizzle the glaze over the coffee cake and sprinkle a few almond slivers and toffee bits over it.
Keywords: coffee cake recipe, homemade coffee cake, how to make coffee cake, best coffee cake recipe, easy coffee cake recipe, breakfast cake, almond cake, almond cake recipe