This Pumpkin Bread recipe is soft, moist and full of flavor with lots of pumpkin and spice! It’s easy to make and made with butter, instead of oil. If you’re wondering how to make pumpkin bread, this amazing recipe is for you!
- 3 cups (390g) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cups (621g) sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups (638g) pumpkin puree (about 1 1/2 cans)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9×5 loaf pans very well with non stick baking spray.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices. Whisk together to combine, then set aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl, combine the butter and sugar and mix just until combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until well combined after each addition.
5. Turn the mixer to medium speed and beat until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
6 Add the pumpkin purée and beat until well combined. The mixture may like a little curled and separated.
7. Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed just until combined. Do not over mix. If you need to stir it a bit more, use a spatula and do it gently by hand.
8. Divide the batter evenly between the two loaf pans and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
9. Remove the loaves from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 242
- Sugar: 26 g
- Sodium: 163.9 mg
- Fat: 8.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.8 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 43.6 mg
Keywords: pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread recipe, how to make pumpkin bread, easy pumpkin bread recipe, best pumpkin bread recipe