This Pumpkin Bread recipe is soft, moist and full of flavor with lots of pumpkin and spice! It’s easy to make and made with butter, instead of oil.
- 3 cups (390g) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cups (621g) sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups (638g) pumpkin puree (about 1 1/2 cans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9×5 loaf pans very well with non stick baking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices. Whisk together to combine, then set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine the butter and sugar and mix just until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until well combined after each addition.
- Turn the mixer to medium speed and beat until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin purée and beat until well combined. The mixture may like a little curled and separated.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed just until combined. Do not over mix. If you need to stir it a bit more, use a spatula and do it gently by hand.
- Divide the batter evenly between the two loaf pans and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove the loaves from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 242
- Sugar: 26 g
- Sodium: 163.9 mg
- Fat: 8.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.8 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 43.6 mg
Keywords: pumpkin bread recipe, how to make pumpkin bread, easy pumpkin bread, best pumpkin bread