1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk together flour, sugar and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add butter, egg whites, vanilla, sour cream and milk and mix on medium speed just until smooth. Do not over mix.
4. Fill cupcake liners a little more than half way.
5. Bake 18-20 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
1. Combine butter and shortening and mix until smooth.
2. Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
3. Add Strawberry Nesquick powder and 2-3 tbsp of water or milk and mix until smooth.
4. Add remaining powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
5. Add a more water or milk until desired consistency is reached.
6. Pipe icing onto cupcakes.
GANACHE AND TOPPING
1. Put chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add heavy whipping cream and butter to bowl with chocolate chips.
3. Microwave mixture until cream begins to boil, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Whisk mixture until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside to cool for about 5 minutes, until the chocolate begins to thicken.
5. When slightly thickened, drizzle ganache over cupcakes with a spoon, or pipe it on.
6. Finish off cupcakes with some sprinkles and a cherry.
Keywords: strawberry cupcakes, strawberry cupcakes recipe, strawberry sundae, strawberry frosting, strawberry icing, strawberry frosting recipe, strawberry dessert recipe