This Baileys Irish Cream Puppy Chow is easy to prepare and full of flavor! With it’s green color, it’s also a perfect treat for St. Patrick’s Day!
- 5 cups rice chex cereal, divided
- 5 oz white chocolate or white vanilla candy melts
- 5 oz green candy melts (Found in craft stores like Michaels and Hobby Lobby)
- 4 tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips
If you don’t want to purchase green candy melts, you can add green food coloring to the melted white chocolate. Start with a drop or two and increase from there to get your desired shade of green.
Keywords: puppy chow recipe, st patricks day recipe, saint patricks day recipe, how to make puppy chow, no bake dessert, no bake dessert recipe, easy no bake dessert