A smooth cheesecake filling is sandwiched between two light and airy wafers in these easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars! Finished off with a cinnamon sugar topping, this sweet treat can’t be beat!
For the Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 packages (8 oz) Pillsbury crescent rolls
For the Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/4 cup (56g) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (52g) sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixer bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar and mix until well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls and spread on the bottom of a 9×13 pan so that you cover the bottom completely. Press the perforations to seal them.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the crescent rolls.
- Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and press the seams together. Carefully place in a single layer on top of the cream cheese.
- Brush the top of the crescent rolls with melted butter (you may not need quite all of it but want a good layer).
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over the top.
- Bake the bars for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate until completely cool, then cut into squares. Store in air tight container in the fridge. Best if eaten within 4-5 days.
Keywords: sopapilla cheesecake, mini cheesecakes, cheesecake bars