These Snickers Chocolate Cookies are full of chocolate, peanut butter and caramel! They ‘re a soft and chewy cookie version of a snickers bar, and they taste even better!
1. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Mix in peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and cornstarch and mix until combined.
4. Stir in chopped Snickers, chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips and chopped caramels . Dough will be thick and sticky.
5. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
6. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Make balls about 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp in size. Flatten out a bit and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Because of the cornstarch in the recipe, the cookies will not spread much.
8. Bake for 8 minutes, or until the edges look firm but the center is still soft.
9. Cool for 1-2 minutes on cookie sheet, then finish cooling on a cooling rack.
Keywords: peanut butter cookies recipe, easy peanut butter cookies, best peanut butter cookies, best peanut butter cookies recipe, peanut butter chocolate cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe