These Snickers Chocolate Cookie Cups are soft, chewy, and full of rich chocolate and caramel! With a bite sized Snickers bar in the center of every cookie, these decadent treats have it all!
- 3/4 cups butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 48 mini snickers bars
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/8 cup cocoa
- 1/8 cup peanut butter
- 1–2 tbsp water
- caramel sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini muffin tin.
2. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes.
3. Add milk, egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
4. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Dough will be thick.
5. Make balls of about 2 large tsp in size and press into the bottom of each mini muffin cup. Press the center down just a bit to make an indention, where you’ll add the mini snickers later. You want each cup to only be about 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 8-9 minutes.
7. Remove from oven (the centers may look a little undone, but they will cook more as they sit) and press mini snickers into the center of the cookie cups.
8. Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes in the muffin tin. The mini snickers will start to melt.
9. Remove cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
10. To make the frosting, beat the butter and shortening together until smooth.
11. Add the powdered sugar to the butter mixture, one cup at a time, and mix until smooth.
12. Add peanut butter and cocoa and mix until smooth.
13. Add 1-2 tbsp of water until the icing is the right consistency.
14. Top the cookie cups with the icing, then a little bit of caramel sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie Cup
- Calories: 174
- Sugar: 15.1 g
- Sodium: 67.4 mg
- Fat: 8.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.7 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
- Cholesterol: 18.1 mg
Keywords: chocolate cookies, chocolate cookies recipe, easy cookies recipe, best cookies recipe, homemade cookies recipe, how to make cookies, cookies with frosting recipe