1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll one Pillsbury pie crust. Lay flat on a 12 inch pizza pan and poke all over with a fork.
3. Spread 1 tbsp melted butter onto pie crust, then cover with 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs.
4. Bake pie crust for about 9-10 minutes, removing from oven just before edges start to brown.
5. While crust bakes, place chocolate chips in a metal bowl.
6. Microwave heavy cream until it starts to boil. Remove from microwave and pour over chocolate chips.
7. Cover bowl with saran wrap for 5-7 minutes.
8. While the chocolate sits, combine melted butter and graham crackers. Set aside.
9. Whisk chocolate and cream until smooth.
10. Allow ganache to sit for about 5 minutes, to thicken slightly
11. Remove pie crust from oven when done and allow to cool until chocolate ganache is ready.
12. Pour ganache over the pie crust and spread into an even layer.
13. Add graham cracker crumbs in an even layer on top of the chocolate ganache.
14. Top with pieces of Hershey’s chocolate bar, pieces of broken graham cracker and a layer of marshmallows.
15. Bake at 350 degrees for about 4-5 minutes, until marshmallows get puffy. The switch oven to convection bake at 350 degrees for about 2-3 minutes.
16. All to cool for about 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Keywords: s'mores pie, smores pie, s'mores recipe, smores recipe, smores dessert, smores in oven, smore dessert, dessert pizza, dessert pizza recipe