These Smores Ice Cream Bars are the perfect summer treat! Cold and refreshing, and with the exception of toasting the marshmallows, they are completely no bake! You’re going to love this fun smores dessert idea.
1. Place mini marshmallows onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Space them out as best you can so they don’t stick together too much.
2. Bake at 350 degrees on convection bake for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
3. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
4. Line a 9×9 cake pan with parchment paper that sticks up above the sides.
5. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
6. Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan.
7. Mix together cream cheese, sugar and milk. It will be lumpy.
8. Add cocoa and vanilla and mix well.
9. Fold in cool whip.
10. Fold about half of the marshmallows into the ice cream mixture. If they stuck together when toasted, pull them apart as best you can.
11. Spread ice cream into an even layer on top of the graham cracker crust.
12. Top ice cream with remaining toasted marshmallows, chocolate sauce and mini chocolate chips, if using.