This Reese’s peanut butter pie has an Oreo crust, a light peanut butter filling and is topped with chopped Reese’s and drizzles of chocolate ganache and peanut butter! If you’re a Reese’s fan, you are going to love this pie!
- 24 Oreos (2 cups | 268g Oreo crumbs)
- 4 tbsp (56g) butter, melted (salted or unsalted is fine)
Peanut Butter Filling
- 8 oz (226g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (115g) powdered sugar, divided
- 1 ¼ cups (350g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 ¼ cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz (56g | 1/3 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp (45ml) heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups chopped mini Reese’s cups
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Add the Oreos to a food processor or blender and grind into fine crumbs. You do not need to remove the filling from the Oreos.
- Add the Oreo crumbs to a bowl and combine with the melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into your pie pan and press into an even layer on the bottom and up the sides.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
For the filling:
- Add the cream cheese, ¾ cup (86g) of the powdered sugar and the peanut butter to a large mixing bowl and beat of medium speed for 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and remaining ¼ cup (29g) of powdered sugar to another large mixing bowl and whip with the whisk attachment on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add about half of the whipped cream to the peanut butter mixture and gently fold together until combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 5-6 hours, or until firm.
To finish it off:
- Add the chocolate chips to a small bowl. Heat the heavy cream just until it begins to boil, then pour it over the chocolate chips. Allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes, then stir together until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter to a small bowl and heat in the microwave until pourable, about 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped mini Reese’s evenly to the top of the pie, then drizzle with the chocolate ganache and melted peanut butter.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve. Store leftovers in an air-tight container or cover with clear wrap. Pie is best if eaten in 4-5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 422
- Sugar: 18.5 g
- Sodium: 210.3 mg
- Fat: 34.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 47.7 mg
Keywords: reese's peanut butter pie, reese's peanut butter cup pie, peanut butter pie reese's