This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is super moist and delicious. I love eating a slice of this heavenly bundt cake with a glass of apple cider in the fall. It doesn’t get much better than that!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 10 inch bundt pan.
2. Whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in a medium sized bowl until combined. Set aside.
3. Combine oil and sugar in another large mixing bowl and mix until well blended.
4. Add eggs one at a time and mix until combined after each addition.
5. Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add the pumpkin puree and mix until well combined. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined, but don’t over mix.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Transfer batter to bundt pan and bake for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then remove onto a wire rack to cool completely.
9. When cake is completely cooled, make icing. Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
10. Add powdered sugar and maple extract and mix until smooth.
11. Add 1-2 tbsp of water or milk until you get the right consistency.
12. Pipe or spread icing onto cake.
Keywords: pumpkin dessert, pumpkin dessert recipe, easy pumpkin dessert, pumpkin cake, pumpkin cake recipe, pumpkin bundt cake, bundt cake recipe, chocolate bundt cake recipe