Soft and moist spiced pumpkin cookies are baked in a cupcake pan and stuffed with a creamy cinnamon cheesecake filling in these decadent Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Cups. Topped off with a candy pumpkin, festive cookies and no-bake cheesecake combine into one heavenly dessert.
For the Pumpkin Cookie Cups
- 2 1/3 cups (303g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (168g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (144g) light brown sugar, unpacked
- 1/4 cup (52g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp (214g) pumpkin puree
For the Cinnamon Cheesecake Filling
- 8 oz (226g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (173g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and spray a cupcake/muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, spices and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar and sugar until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and gently mix together until well combined.
- Make balls of about 2 tbsp of cookie dough each. Press the cookie dough balls into the bottom and about 1/2 way up the sides of each cupcake cup, forming a cup shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes. Use the bottom side of a measuring tablespoon to press in the cups of the cookie if needed. Transfer to cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Once cookies have cooled, make the cheesecake filling. Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract together until well combined and smooth.
- Pipe or scoop cheesecake filling into the cookie cups and top with a pumpkin candy.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Makes 23-25 cookie cups
- To Store: Refrigerate cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days
- To Freeze: Wrap each cookie in plastic wrap and freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge for several hours before serving
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 18.2 g
- Sodium: 95.3 mg
- Fat: 9.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.6 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 24.8 mg
Keywords: cheesecake cookies, cookie cups, pumpkin spice cookies