These Pretzel M&M Hugs are festive little chocolate treats! They are easy to make, use only 3 ingredients and you can easily change up the colors for any holiday!
- 50 square pretzels
- 50 Hershey’s Hugs chocolates, unwrapped
- 50 M&Ms (chose holiday appropriate color, if desired)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Lay the pretzels out of the baking sheet in an even layer, then top each one with an unwrapped Hershey’s Hug.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes, or until the chocolate is shiny and soft, but not completely melted. Remove them from the oven and immediately top each one with an M&M. If the Hugs don’t seem melted enough, pop them back in the oven for another 30 seconds to a minute.
- Allow to cool completely, then store or serve.
- Serving Size: 1 pretzel hug
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 9.1 g
- Sodium: 352.6 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.3 g
- Protein: 3.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0.1 mg
Keywords: pretzel M&M hugs, pretzel hugs