This Pineapple Salsa Pasta Salad is such a light, delicious pasta salad for summer! Made with the best flavors of pineapple salsa – pineapple, lime juice, cilantro, red pepper, red onion and jalapeños – it is full flavor and completely addicting!
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Add the pasta to a large bowl and add the pineapple, red pepper, red onion, cilantro and jalapeños. Toss everything together.
3. In a separate measuring cup, combine the dressing ingredients.
4. Pour the dressing over the pasta and toss to combine.
5. Serve or cover and store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Keywords: pasta salad, pineapple salsa pasta salad