This Pineapple Salsa Pasta Salad is such a light and delicious pasta salad for summer! Made with the best flavors of pineapple salsa – pineapple, lime juice, cilantro, red pepper, red onion and jalapeños – it’s full of my favorite flavors!
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Add the pasta to a large bowl and add the pineapple, red pepper, red onion, cilantro and jalapeños. Toss everything together.
3. In a separate measuring cup, combine the dressing ingredients.
4. Pour the dressing over the pasta and toss to combine.
5. Serve or cover and store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Keywords: pasta salad ideas, best pasta salad, homemade pasta salad, easy pasta salad, easy pasta salad recipe, pasta salad dressing, how to make pasta salad, pasta salad with dressing, pasta salad recipe with dressing