A simple, yet indulgent hot dip made with cream cheese, sour cream, pepperoni, and plenty of melting mozzarella and Parmesan. A layer of tangy pizza sauce makes it irresistible.
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 14 oz (1 1/3 cups) pizza sauce
- 15–20 pepperonis, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-inch pie dish. Set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese and sour cream until well combined. Spread into the bottom of pie pan.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the parmesan cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan over the pizza sauce.
- Evenly top with pepperoni halves.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Keywords: cheese dip, easy appetizer, appetizer dips