This Overnight Cinnamon Apple Baked French Toast Casserole is perfect for the holidays and great for any time you want a fun breakfast without a ton of work!
1. Grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
2. Combine the bread chunks and chopped apples and lay in an even layer in the bottom of the dish.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, minus the streusel, and pour evenly over bread. Cover the casserole and store in the fridge overnight.
4. When ready to bake the casserole, preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
5. Bake the casserole for about 35-40 minutes.
6. While casserole bakes, in another bowl, combine the dry ingredients for the streusel. Add the butter and mash into the dry mixture until it forms a crumbly mixture.
7. Remove the casserole from the oven and crumble the streusel over the top of the casserole.
8. Continue baking casserole for about 5 minutes, or until the streusel is melted over the top.
9. Serve the casserole warm with syrup.
Keywords: overnight french toast casserole, french toast casserole recipe, french toast casserole bake, apple french toast casserole, make ahead casserole, breakfast casserole recipe, best breakfast casserole