This Orange Creamsicle Puppy Chow is amazing! It’s the perfect sweet snack to munch on whenever and wherever you want! An easy treat made with just 5 ingredients.
- 5 oz orange colored candy melts (Orange cream flavored, if you can find them. See my note above.)
- 5 oz white chocolate or white vanilla candy melts
- 5 cups rice chex cereal, divided in 2 parts
- 3/4 cup orangesicle cake mix, toasted
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Put 2 1/2 cups rice chex cereal into a medium sized bowl.
2. Slowly melt the orange candy melts in the microwave, stopping it every 30 seconds or so to make sure it doesn’t burn.
3. Add melted candy melts to chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
4. Add the dry creamsicle cake mix to the covered chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. You could add the chex cereal and cake mix to a ziplock bag, then shake, but save yourself the bag.
5. Repeat the same process with the white chocolate and remaining chex cereal, but substitute the powdered sugar for the creamsicle cake mix.
6. Allow both flavors to dry and combine.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 509
- Sugar: 54.9 g
- Sodium: 347.5 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 79 g
- Protein: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 11.9 mg
Keywords: puppy chow recipe, how to make puppy chow, muddy buddies recipe, how to make muddy buddies, easy snack recipe, easy snack, homemade snack, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe few ingredients