1. Put 2 1/2 cups rice chex cereal into a medium sized bowl.
2. Slowly melt the orange candy melts in the microwave, stopping it every 30 seconds or so to make sure it doesn’t burn.
3. Add melted candy melts to chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
4. Add the dry creamsicle cake mix to the covered chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. You could add the chex cereal and cake mix to a ziplock bag, then shake, but save yourself the bag.
5. Repeat the same process with the white chocolate and remaining chex cereal, but substitute the powdered sugar for the creamsicle cake mix.
6. Allow both flavors to dry and combine.