These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are dense, chewy and full of oatmeal and chocolate chips! They are so delicious and completely addicting.
- 3/4 cup (168g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (168g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup (52g) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (228g) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cups (153g) uncooked quick cook oats
- 1 3/4 cups (296g) semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat butter and sugars together until well combined.
3. Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
4. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch and salt and mix until well combined.
5. Add the oats and mix until a thick dough forms.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Roll 2 tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough into a ball and place them onto the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Press a few extra chocolate chips into the top of the cookie dough balls.
8. Bake 9-11 minutes. The edges should be very lightly brown and the center may look slightly undercooked. Do not over bake.
9. Let cookies cool for about 3-4 minutes on the cookie sheet, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 15.9 g
- Sodium: 131.5 mg
- Fat: 9.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.9 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 30.7 mg
Keywords: oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies recipe, best oatmeal cookies recipe, easy oatmeal cookies recipe, chewy oatmeal cookies recipe