This No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake is smooth, creamy and full of peanut butter! It’s an easy cheesecake to make, and it’s perfect for any peanut butter lover.
- 3 cups (403g | about 35 Oreos) Oreo crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (350g) creamy peanut butter (not the natural kind)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (58g) sour cream
- 20 mini Reese’s, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
CHOCOLATE GANACHE TOPPING
- 4 oz (2/3 cup) chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 15 mini Reese’s, chopped
- Line a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper in the bottom and grease the sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter and mix well. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan. Set in the fridge to chill.
- In a large mixer bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar and mix until it’s well combined and smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add the sour cream and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Gently stir in the chopped Reese’s. Set mixture aside.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar to another mixing bowl and whip on high speed with the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold about half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until mostly combined, then add the remainder of the whipped cream. Gently fold together until completely combined.
- Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight, the remove from the springform pan and place on serving plate.
- To make the chocolate ganache topping, put the chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl.
- Microwave the heavy whipping cream until it just begins to boil, then pour it over the chocolate chips. Allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Pour the ganache onto the cheesecake and spread into an even layer. Top with the additional chopped Reese’s.
- Allow topping to cool and firm up. Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best if eaten within 3-4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 730
- Sugar: 42 g
- Sodium: 397.8 mg
- Fat: 55 g
- Carbohydrates: 53.6 g
- Protein: 12.7 g
- Cholesterol: 92 mg
Keywords: peanut butter cheesecake, no bake cheesecake recipe, no bake cheesecake, peanut butter cheesecake recipe, easy cheesecake recipe, best cheesecake recipe, peanut butter cake recipe