1. Combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter.
2. Press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and peanut butter together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
4. Gently stir in the Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
5. Add about half of the chopped Reese’s and stir until combined.
6. Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
7. Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or until firm.
8. Remove cheesecake from springform pan and top with remaining chopped Reese’s and chocolate sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.