This creamy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is easy to make and delicious for Fall! It’s packed with pumpkin, yummy spices and topped with homemade cinnamon whipped cream.
For the Crust
- 2 1/4 cups (302g) graham cracker crumbs (about 17 full sheet graham crackers)
- 5 tbsp (70g) brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 10 tbsp (140g) unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (144g) powdered sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (72g) brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
For the Whipped Cream
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/2 cup (58g) powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine the crust ingredients and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set in the fridge to chill.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup (58g) powdered sugar and the brown sugar together until well combined and smooth.
- Add the pumpkin puree and spices and mix until well combined and smooth. Set mixture aside.
- In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, the remaining 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in two parts until well combined.
- Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
- To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set on a plate or serving platter.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon for the whipped cream topping to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Top the cheesecake off with candy pumpkins or other decor, if desired.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve.
This cheesecake is best if eaten within 4-5 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 466
- Sugar: 29.6 g
- Sodium: 236.1 mg
- Fat: 34.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.1 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 99.8 mg
Keywords: no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe, easy pumpkin cheesecake, no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake recipe, easy no bake cheesecake, thanksgiving dessert, pumpkin desserts