You’ll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that’s packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo! Go on, make all your Oreo dreams come true and make this amazing cheesecake.
- 2 cups (216g) Oreo crumbs (from about 20 Oreos)
- 1/4 cup (56g) butter, melted
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold*
- 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar*
- 1 1/2 cups (162g) Oreo crumbs (from about 16 Oreos)
- 7–10 Oreos, chopped, optional
WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
- 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 6 tbsp (44g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Oreo crumbs for the top, optional
- Oreos, cut in half
5. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
8. Remove the cheesecake from the pan.
*Both of these ingredients can be left out and replaced with 8 oz of Cool Whip, if you prefer.
Keywords: no bake cheesecake recipe, easy cheesecake recipe, Oreo dessert recipe, oreo cheesecake recipe, oreo cheesecake, best oreo cheesecake