Turn your love for chocolate hazelnut spread into a fabulous dessert with this easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe! A classic Oreo cookie crust is topped with silky Nutella cheesecake filling, rich Nutella ganache, fluffy chocolate whipped cream and crushed Ferrero Rocher candies.
- 35 Oreos (3 cups |403g Oreo crumbs)
- 5 tbsp (70g) butter, melted (salted or unsalted is fine)
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (470g) Nutella
- 3 tbsp (21g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ¼ cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- ½ cup (58g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (154g) Nutella
- 2 tbsp (22g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy whipping cream
Chocolate whipped cream
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/4 cup (29g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (29g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4–5 Ferrero Rocher candies, chopped
To make the crust:
- Line a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper in the bottom and grease the sides.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan.
- Place the crust in the fridge while you make the filling.
Make the Filling
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth.
- Add the Nutella and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix until well combined and smooth. Set mixture aside.
- In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in two parts until well combined.
- Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
To finish the cheesecake:
- To make the Nutella ganache, add the Nutella, chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream to a medium bowl. Heat in 15-20 second increments, stirring well between each, until the mixture is melted and smooth. Allow it to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- To prepare for assembly, remove your cheesecake from the springform pan and set it on a plate or serving platter.
- Pour the Nutella ganache onto the cheesecake and spread into an even layer. Set cheesecake in the fridge.
- Add all the whipped cream ingredients to a large mixer bowl and whip on medium speed until stiff peaks form. It will happen quickly.
- Pipe the whipped cream around the outer edge of the cheesecake, then finish it off with chopped Ferrero Rocher candies.
- Store the cheesecake in the fridge until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best if eaten within 3-4 days.
- Makes 12-14 slices.
- To Store: Keep cheesecake in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy within 3-4 days.
- To Freeze: Hold off on adding whipped cream and make sure cheesecake & ganache are fully set. Wrap cheesecake in plastic wrap and freeze in an airtight container for up to 6 weeks. Thaw in the fridge before adding whipped cream and enjoying.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 521
- Sugar: 44.6 g
- Sodium: 279.3 mg
- Fat: 31.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 51.5 g
- Protein: 8.8 g
- Cholesterol: 31.4 mg
Keywords: chocolate cheesecake, nutella dessert, easy no bake cheesecake