These easy Baileys Irish Cream Cookie Balls are a delicious no bake dessert idea! Made with vanilla wafers, Baileys and chocolate, they melt in your mouth.
1. Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add corn syrup and irish cream and mix well. Mixture will be crumbly.
3. Make balls of about 1 tablespoon each of the vanilla wafer mixture. Shape balls with your fingertips and set aside. Dough might become sticky – you can dust your fingertips with powdered sugar to help with the stickiness.
4. Melt candy melts in a bowl in the microwave using short time increments of about 15-45 seconds (more explanation on how I do that above).
5. Dip each ball into the chocolate (you can rest the balls on a fork, or use a toothpick) and set on a piece of parchment paper to dry.
Keywords: no bake desserts, cookie balls recipe, baileys dessert, baileys cookies, easy no bake dessert