These soft chocolate-covered cookie balls are the boozy dessert you need in your life! Made in a snap with just 5 ingredients, these No-Bake Baileys Irish Cream Cookies are perfect for Saint Patrick’s Day.
- 3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup (115g) powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) corn syrup
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Baileys Irish Cream
- 12 oz candy melts
- Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Add corn syrup and Irish cream and mix well. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Make balls of about 1 tablespoon each of the vanilla wafer mixture. Shape balls with your fingertips and set aside. Dough might become sticky – you can dust your fingertips with powdered sugar to help with the stickiness.
- Melt candy melts in a bowl in the microwave using short time increments of about 15-45 seconds (more explanation on how I do that above).
- Dip each ball into the chocolate (you can rest the balls on a fork, or use a toothpick) and set on a piece of parchment paper to dry.
- Video transcript
- Makes 20-24 cookie balls
- To Store: These cookies can be kept at room temperature for 24 hours or so, but if you’re storing them for longer, refrigerate them in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Bring them to room temperature before enjoying if desired.
- To Freeze: Freeze in a freezer-safe storage bag or airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge or on the counter before enjoying.
- Recipe modified from Fabulous Foods
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie Ball
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 20.2 g
- Sodium: 36.9 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 25.1 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 3.1 mg
Keywords: cookies no bake, baileys irish cream, easy no bake cookies