This Mint Oreo Icebox Cake recipe is perfectly minty and so easy to make. It’s a no bake dessert that can be made in less than 30 minutes!
- 3.4 oz package chocolate pudding
- 3.4 oz package vanilla pudding
- 4 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 3/4 tsp mint extract
- 4 drops blue food color
- 2 drops yellow food color
- 2 15.25 oz boxes mint Oreos
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 8 oz Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- chocolate sauce for topping, if desired.
At the time that I made this, I didn’t have green food color, so I used blue and yellow to make green. If you have green, you can use that. I’d start with 2 or 3 drops and then check the color.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 315
- Sugar: 30.8 g
- Sodium: 294.8 mg
- Fat: 13.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 45.4 g
- Protein: 6.4 g
- Cholesterol: 8.5 mg
Keywords: oreo icebox cake, icebox cake recipe, no bake dessert, oreo dessert, oreo cake recipe, recipe for icebox cake, icebox cake with oreos, no bake dessert recipes