1. Make chocolate pudding according to directions on package, using 2 cups of milk. Set aside.
2. Make vanilla pudding according to directions of package, using 2 cups milk.
3. Add mint extract and food color (see NOTE below) to vanilla pudding and mix well. Set aside.
4. Put remaining 1/2 cup milk into a small bowl.
5. Dip Oreos in milk quickly and then place into the bottom of a 9×13 pan, making a single layer.
6. Spread chocolate pudding over the first layer of Oreos.
7. Sprinkle 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips over the chocolate pudding.
8. Dip remaining Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the chocolate chips, in a single layer.
9. Spread mint pudding over the second layer of Oreos.
10. Spread Cool Whip over the top of the mint pudding.
11. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips on top of the Cool Whip.
12. Top with remaining Oreos, crumbled, and chocolate sauce, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
At the time that I made this, I didn’t have green food color, so I used blue and yellow to make green. If you have green, you can use that. I’d start with 2 or 3 drops and then check the color.