These Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes recipe is creamy, delicious and full of fresh strawberries! The perfect mini dessert to celebrate strawberry season!
- 1 cup (134g) vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 2 tbsp (26g) sugar
- 4 tbsp (56g) butter, melted
- 12 ounces (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (24g) flour
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 6–8 strawberries, chopped
- 3/4 cup (110g) chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C). Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan.
2. Combine the vanilla wafer cookies crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 2 tablespoons per cup) and press into the bottoms.
3. Bake the crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool while you make the filling.
4. Reduce oven to 300°F (148°C).
5. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and flour until combined (Use low speed to keep less air from getting into the batter, which can cause cracks). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
6. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until well combined.
7. Add the eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
8. Add about a tablespoon of chopped strawberries to each cheesecake crust so there’s an even layer at the bottom of each.
9. Add the filling to each cheesecake cup until cups are mostly full.
10. Bake the cheesecakes for 20-23 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the door closed for another 5 minutes.
11. Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-20 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling. 12. When cheesecakes are cooled, remove them from the pan.
13. Combine the strawberries, sugar and water in a small bowl and stir to coat the strawberries. Set them in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. The strawberries will get nice and juicy.
14. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl, then whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
15. Pipe swirls of whipped cream onto the top of each cheesecake. I used Ateco tip 844.
16. Finish off the cheesecakes with the chopped strawberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: mini cheesecakes recipe, strawberry cheesecake recipe, strawberry cheesecake, easy cheesecake recipe, best cheesecake recipe, homemade cheesecake