With this easy no-bake recipe, everyone gets a Mini Pumpkin Pie in a jar all to themselves! Enjoy layers upon layers of crunchy gingersnap cookie crust, spiced pumpkin pie filling and silky cream cheese mousse.
For the Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 5 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
For the Cream Cheese Mousse
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
For the Gingersnap Graham Cracker Crust
- 3/4 cup chopped gingersnaps
- 3/4 cup chopped graham crackers
Make the Pie Filling
- Add pumpkin puree into a medium sized bowl.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, cloves and heavy cream and stir to combine. Set aside.
Make the Mousse
- Combine the egg whites, cream of tartar and sugar in a large mixer bowl. Place the bowl over a saucepan or pot of simmering water. You can also use a double boiler.
- Whisk constantly until sugar is dissolved and egg whites are warm, to 160 degrees on a thermometer, about 4-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Using the whisk attachment on your mixer, beat the egg white mixture on low speed, gradually increasing to high, until soft peaks form, 5 to 7 minutes. When done, set egg white mixture aside.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, melt marshmallows in the microwave, about 15-30 seconds.
- Add melted marshmallows to the cream cheese and stir until combined.
- Add a small amount of the egg whites to the marshmallow mixture and fold to combine.
- Add remaining egg whites to the marshmallow mixture and carefully fold until well combined.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
Make the Crust & Assemble
- Add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the graham cracker/gingersnap crumbs on the bottom of the jar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie filling.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mousse.
- Repeat layers 1-3. You should have 2 of each layer.
- Top the jars with a drizzle of caramel, a sprinkle of cookie crumbs and whipped cream, or other desired toppings. Set in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Jar
- Calories: 366
- Sugar: 46.2 g
- Sodium: 259.4 mg
- Fat: 11.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 63.6 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 24.8 mg
Keywords: easy pumpkin pie, pumpkin desserts, mini pumpkin pie