LEMON COOKIE CAKE:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9 or 10 inch cake pan by placing parchment paper in the bottom of the pan and spraying the sides with a non stick spray.
2. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Mix in egg, vanilla extract. lemon juice and lemon zest.
4. With the mixer on low speed, add flour and baking soda.
5. Stir in white chocolate chips.
6. Spread the dough evenly into the cake pan. Bake for 21-23 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden. The center may still look a little undercooked but it will firm up and continue cooking as it cools.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool until almost completely cool in the cake pan, then transfer to cooling rack.
1. Beat the butter until smooth.
2. Slowly add 3 cups of powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
3. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest and mix until smooth.
4. Ice cooled cookie cake.
Keywords: lemon cookie cake, cookie cake recipe, how to make cookie cake, lemon cookie recipe, lemon cake, lemon cake recipe, lemon cake recipe from scratch, best lemon cake recipe, easy lemon cake recipe