Lemon Berry Yogurt Trifles are a fun treat! With layers of angel food cake, yogurt and fresh berries, trifle recipes are perfect for summer!
- 1 lb strawberries, chopped
- 1 pint blueberries
- 8 oz angel food cake
- 2 (5.3 oz) Yoplait Greek 100 Lemon Yogurts
- 2 (5.3 oz) Yoplait Greek 100 Mixed Berry Yogurts
- Whipped topping
- Lemon slices
1. Set out 4 trifle dishes.
2. Add a layer of angel food cake in the bottom of each dish.
3. Top the angel food cake with a layer of strawberries and blueberries.
4. Add a layer of mixed berry yogurt, about half of one container.
5. Repeat the layers of angel food cake and strawberries and blueberries.
6. Add a layer of lemon yogurt, about half of one container.
7. Top the trifles with a swirl of whipped topping, a lemon slice and a few more berries.
- Serving Size: 1 Trifle
- Calories: 715
- Sugar: 71.5 g
- Sodium: 853.1 mg
- Fat: 14.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 120 g
- Protein: 30.6 g
- Cholesterol: 28.7 mg
Keywords: easy trifle recipe, easy dessert recipe, quick trifle recipe, quick dessert recipe, healthy dessert recipe, trifle recipes, berry trifles, yogurt trifles