This easy Instant Pot Cheesecake recipe has all the classic cheesecake flavors with graham cracker crust and strawberry topping, and the best part is it can be made in your Instant Pot!
- 1 cup (134g) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp (26g) sugar
- 4 tbsp (56g) salted butter, melted
- 16 ounces (452g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup (138g) sugar
- 2 tbsp (16g) all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (153g) sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- Line a 7-inch springform pan with parchment paper in the bottom and grease the sides.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom and about 1/3 of the way up the sides of the springform pan.
- Place the pan and crust in the freezer while you making the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour on low speed until well combined and smooth. Be sure to use low speed to reduce the amount of air added to the batter, which can cause cracks. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix on low speed until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing slowly to combine after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the crust and cover the top of the pan with some aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the Instant Pot inner pot and and place the trivet that came with the pot in the bottom of the pot. Create a foil “sling” that’s folded 2-3 times lengthwise. You’ll use the sling to put the cheesecake into pot and remove it after it’s done (or you could purchase this sling). Use the sling to lower the cheesecake into the pot.
- Secure the Instant Pot lid and press “manual”. Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then release the rest of the pressure in the pot.
- Use the sling to remove the cheesecake from the pot, then uncover the cheesecake and allow it to cool to room temperature. Is there’s some water on top of the cheesecake (it’s condensation that forms under the foil), gently dab it with a paper towel.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake until cold and firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and serve with your desired toppings.
Keywords: instant pot cheesecake recipe, easy cheesecake recipe, no bake cheesecake, no water bath cheesecake